Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday!!!

Monday night, and here I am getting ready for bed, work in the morning. We were off for a four day weekend. Today, we stopped in to the Cake Shop on Wellington, they use to be on Greenbank. Wow, the shop is fantastic, it looks amazing and of course their cakes and cupcakes are phenomenal. We ordered my mom's birthday cake, can't wait to see it. On another note, my lasagna turned out great. It was delicious. Leftovers for lunch and dinner for the next few days. Lasagna: Whole Wheat Lasagna 6 eggs, grated marble cheddar grated bocconcini cheese provolone cheese and sliced tomatoes on top each layer I pour the pasta sauce over with the turkey meatballs; each layer also gets the grated eggs and cheese top layer I added the tomatoes and the provolone cheese. delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment