Wednesday, March 14, 2012

desserts!!!

Desserts!!!! So, I had mentioned that Saturday I was baking the Gluten Free banana muffins and they turned out okay. they did not rise as much as I thought they would, so they were like little muffins. They taste great! I made a dozen and we are having them as a snack for our mornings at work. We were having guests over Saturday night around 7pm, so I thought I would prepare some finger foods and a dessert! got to have dessert. For the finger foods: a tray of cantelope wrapped with prosciutto a cheese tray (havarti cheese -tomato/basil flavour, apple wood cheese, cheddar and marble) olive oil/balsamic vinegar, with basil, oregano and fresh garlic, served with a baguette shrimp cocktail gluten free, cholesterol free tortilla chips with salsa Saturday afternoon I also made a Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake, now this is a recipe I have had for a long time, I think it came from the Kraft web site. It is easy and delicious. All you need is: the package of devils food cake (two layer) prepare as directed on the package 2 instant jello chocolate pudding milk cool whip so once the cake mix is blended thoroughly, you pour it into the greased baking dish, while in a separate bowl you are mixing the instant chocolate pudding and then you pour that mix right on top of the cake mix. bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. Serve warm with some Cool Whip! and there you have it! well, thats it for me tonight. Tomorrow, I will chat about the cupcakes we picked up at Thimble Cakes!!! a must try! Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment