Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday!!!!

Happy Friday night! I hope everyone is doing well!? I have not posted in over a week, but I am back! Where to begin? well, I must start by saying how fabulous has this weather been? wow! We did BBQ during the winter, but with this weather you must BBQ!!! We enjoyed a nice bbq at my parents place last weekend, home made Italian sausages on the bbq, very good. Monday night we put some chicken breasts on the grill, and steamed some vegetables as a side dish, can't go wrong with chicken! The following night we had steaks on the bbq with baked potatoes, a garden salad on the side! Of course, you can't go without dessert... Lemon Meringue Pie.. no I did not bake it, store bought. I have attempted the lemon meringue in the past, however, I just can not seem to get the meringue right, I attempted more than a few times, and then gave up, maybe at some point I will give it another try. Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment