Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vera's Burger Shack!


We tried Vera's Burger Shack, Monday afternoon after our visit to the Papanack Zoo. We went down to Bells Corners and checked it out. My husband and I both ordered the Vera's burger with bacon and cheese with a basket of fries to share. I must say, it was the best burger I've had, you basically order the burger, the lady behind the counter puts the fresh burgers on the grill which takes 8 minutes to cook, that is when you know the burger is going to be good!!!! we then mark down on our order sheet what we would like on our burgers, for example, I chose bbq sauce, dijon mustard and tomatoes! My husband added all his stuff which included Vera's sauce, he really enjoyed it. The basket of fries was really good we shared it as it was quite a good portion for the two of us! Its a great place, and you can pick up your fresh meat at the butchery in which they are located in! I have attached some pics below and recommend that everyone who is a burger lover try it out! 


We will definetly be going back!!

here are some photos from Vera's and their web site:

My husband, taking his first bite into the delicious burger!
My burger, with bacon and cheese, some dijon mustard and bbq sauce mmm.....
and of course, our basket of fries!


Vera's Burger Shack Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment