Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pasta Dinner with fresh homemade sauce

Hello!
It is Saturday morning, in July!
This morning we have already done plenty of chores and next up is gluten free banana bread! Just waiting for the bananas to defrost and then the baking begins. 


Now, I have some pictures of some pasta dishes, that are great to make during the week for quick dinners. 
If you have pasta sauce already made from the weekend, I like to freeze the extra that I have, and then take the portions out as I need them. 


If you do not have sauce on hand, then you can make a pasta dish without red pasta sauce, you can prepare a seafood pasta with vegetables, and use an olive oil base as your sauce and add fresh herbs if possible:
salt
black pepper
basil 
garlic
oregano

I like to use shrimp and scallops in my pasta dish, and then whatever vegetables you have on hand. 


Pasta with shrimp; scallops and vegetables!
I'm back, the bananas were ready and so I have a loaf baking and banana muffins ready to go next! I added some chocolate chips in the batch! 


Okay, so here are some photos of the two different pasta dishes I was mentioning:
Tortellini pasta with homemade pasta sauce and fresh sausages!

No comments:

Post a Comment